Latest Unit Sold: #20-25 on 18-August 2020 | See the Balance Units Chart
- Latest Updates
- 22-10-2020: Book an Appointment to view Marina One Residences Show Flat and get Direct Developer Price + Discounts.
- 19-08-2020: Read more: New Private Home Sales Up For 3rd Month In Row
- 09-08-2020: Read more: Singapore New Home Sales Jump 105% In June As Showflats Reopen After COVID-19 Circuit Breaker
- 06-08-2020: Read more: Pandemic, Circuit Breaker Cut GDP By $11b, But Budget Support Helped: Ministry Analysts
- 02-08-2020: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Eke Out Surprise 0.3% Rise In Q2: URA Data
- 29-07-2020: Read more: S’pore Office Rents Flat, While Retail Rents Dip
- 25-07-2020: Read more: Surprise 0.3% Rise In New Private Home Prices In Q2
- 19-07-2020: Read more: Singapore New Home Sales Rebound, Hit 7-Year High For Month Of June: URA Data
- 11-07-2020: Read more: China Economy Rebounds In Q2 After Virus Hit: AFP Poll
- 05-07-2020: Read more: Private Home Prices Slide Further In Second Quarter Amid Circuit Breaker
- 29-06-2020: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Weaken Further With 1.1% Drop In Q2: URA Flash Data
- 20-06-2020: Read more: Govt Cuts Private Housing Supply From Confirmed Land Sale Sites Due To Covid-19 Fallout
- 10-06-2020: Read more: New Private Home Sales Up 75% In May From April, But Down 49% From A Year Ago
- 03-06-2020: Read more: Singapore New Private Home Sales Surged 75% In May Over April’s Low Despite Circuit Breaker: Knight Frank
- 28-05-2020: Read more: Condo, HDB Rental Volumes May Be Bottoming Out But Rents Could Soften Further
- 20-05-2020: Read more: Singapore Ranks 4th-Safest Place Amid Covid-19 Pandemic: Study
- 10-05-2020: Read more: Temporary Relief Measures For Property Developers, Home-Buyers Of Projects Disrupted By Covid-19
- 02-05-2020: Read more: China Home Prices Rise Again In April, Adding Momentum To Recovery
- 25-04-2020: Read more: Singapore Condo Resales Plunge 57% In April Amid Circuit Breaker Period: SRX
- 18-04-2020: Read more: Read more: URA Allows Electronic Payment For Booking Fees, Deposits Of Property Purchases
- 14-04-2020: Read more: Read more: Rental Demand Surge Likely Due To Anti-Virus Measures
- 11-04-2020: Read more: Read more: China’s Big Developers Shrug Off Short Term Virus Impact To Splurge On Land
- 10-04-2020: Read more: Read more: TDSR Limit Waived For Borrowers Seeking Deferred Mortgage Payments: MAS
- 08-04-2020: Read more: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Fall 1.2% Q-o-Q In Q1 2020: URA Flash Estimate
- 01-04-2020: Read more: Read more: New Private Homes Sales Up 57.3% In February Amid COVID-19 Situation
- 23-03-2020: Read more: Read more: Singapore Property Auction Listings Could Rise 10% In 2020 Due To Coronavirus Outbreak
- 16-03-2020: Read more: Read more: Please Let Me Talk You Out Of That $900,000 HDB Flat
- 10-03-2020: Read more: Read more: Singapore’s Condo Resale Prices And Sales Drop In February, Hurt By Virus Outbreak
- 21-02-2020: Read more: Condo resale prices up, but coronavirus outbreak may hit sales
- 13-02-2020: Read more: Condo And HDB Rents Rise In January On Lower Volume; Coronavirus Outbreak May Hit Leasin
- 08-02-2020: Read more: Listed Property Developers With ‘Substantial Connection To Singapore’ Can Be Exempted From Qualifying Certificate Scheme
- 07-02-2020: Read more: Singaporeans Are Ditching Their Flats Earlier, With Good Reason
- 02-02-2020: Read more: Singapore Private Home Prices Inch Up 2.7% For 2019
- 10-01-2020: Floor Plan For Marina One Residences is now available
- 01-06-2019: Check your loan eligibility by calculating at Max Loan Eligibility Calculator (TDSR) in this website.
- 30-05-2019: Download and view the Marina One Residences E-Brochure.
- 15-05-2019: Read more: Condo Rents Rise 1%
- 25-04-2019: The Marina One Residences Gallery have been updated. Check them out!
- 08-04-2019: Full Marina One Residences E-Brochure is now available to be downloaded.
- 12-03-2019: Updated Site Plan for Marina One Residences released.
- 27-02-2019: Marina One Residences Location Map have been updated.
- 01-02-2019: You can now see the entire development with the newly released Marina One Residences Video.
- 23-01-2019: Want to find out more on the masterplan in Marina South? Read the Marina South URA Masterplan.
- 16-01-2019: Full Project Details for Marina One Residences have been updated!
- 08-01-2019: Read more on the developers behind the development of Marina One Residences.
Marina One Residences is proudly developed by M+S Pte Ltd, a strategic collaboration between Khazanah Nasional Berhad and Temasek Holdings (Private) Limited.
Both the project teams in Khazanah and Temasek work closely to bring to fruition the successful development of Marina One Residences and DUO Residences .
Situated in a highly sought after location, Marina One Residences is Marina Bay’s complete extravagance residential address. Marina One Residences is surrounded by two lush green parks and a 65,000sqft of sprawling greenery at the centre of the development complete with a 13m waterfalls. The development is accessible by both Marina Bay and Downtown MRT stations, and has access to the North South, Downtown, Circle and the upcoming Thomson lines.
Many amenities are nearby with the Marina One Residences location map.
Online registrants who have booked an appointment here will be able to receive Direct Developer Price and need not pay any commission. Please be informed that units for sale at Marina One Residences are on first come first serve basis.
Marina One Residences is the brainchild of Christoph Ingenhoven, an internationally renowned Architect in sustainable design. Located at 21 and 23 Marina Way, Marina One Residences has two outstanding towers of 34-storey with 1,042 units consisting of 1 to 4 bedroom apartments.
Marina One Residences is situated in the heart of Singapore’s Central Business District (CBD), which is a stone’s throw away from 3 MRT stations and 4 MRT Lines. Not only does it offers excellent views of the city skyline, sea and Gardens by the Bay, it will also be connected to Raffles Place via future underground pedestrain link (UPN). Marina One Residence is integrated with two Commerical Towers of Grade A offices (approximately 1.88Msqft of net lettable area) and Retail Podium comprises of food court, signature restaurants, supermarkets, F&B outlets and Lifestyle conveniences. Located in the heart of Singapore new financial district, several shopping facilities and amenities can readily be found within the vicinity of Marina One Residences such as Marina Bay Sands, Singapore Flyer, Esplanade Theatres on the Bay, Gardens by the Bay and many more.
In the last couple of months, many units were sold on a weekly basis. We are close to 80% sold to-date.
Book An Appointment to view Marina One Residences ShowFlat , Direct Developer Price, & Hardcopy E-Brochure. Guaranteed with Best Price Possible.
Fill up the form on the right and get a copy of Marina One Residences Price, E-Brochure, and Latest Updates!
Strictly no spam policy.